Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring seems to have arrived!!

I can tell Spring has sprung. How? Because I’ve gone through an entire box of tissues just today. My allergies have gone totally berserk just since Monday. We actually had dry, warm weather over the weekend and buds everywhere began to bloom. We used our window fan and apparently sucked in tons of pollen. I prefer to suffer through without medications when possible but I may have to admit defeat by tomorrow. This sneezing and sniffling is really getting to me tonight.

It’s been a few years since I had a bad allergy year and I really don’t remember how to cope well. My symptoms have actually eased a bit over the years with few severe bouts. I’m not sure if I’ve actually lost some of my sensitivities or if I’m just not exposed to as much since most places are now air conditioned and I’m simply not out in the air as much.

I think I've blown all creativity out of my head for tonight. I had lots of plans but just seemed to settle in and sit back with my tissues and wallow in the misery. Maybe tomorrow.

In the meantime, I hope you're feeling good and doing something creative. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Retired One said...

Get better soon!
I am fighting a cold and laryngitis too!

The Retirement Chronicles