Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good morning!!

I just wanted to share a pretty sunrise with you as it is gray and dreary here again this morning. Supposedly, it will clear up a little later. I love to take pics of sunrises and sunsets. This one was last Monday. somewhere in Iowa, west of Des Moines on I-80. I know this becasue once we approached Des Moines, there was snow on the ground all around us!
No Takers ??


This is just a little quickie, I'll do the real post for today a bit later. I'm just really surprised that I haven't had many takers for the free give-aways with the Craft It Forward program. Honest, the only gimmick is you need to be willing to post the same idea and give away five handmade somethings to your readers, too. If you only guarantee that you'll do it before the end of the year, that gives you eight whole months to get that together. C'mon gang - show me some love and take a freebie!!

No comments: