Monday, April 13, 2009

Chocolate sayings, thoughts and dreams...

I know I promised some chocolatey comments yesterday but, alas, I had a busy day, came home late in the evening and sat down. Once sitting, of course, the eyelids grew heavy - very heavy! I slept so soundly in my chair that my neck is still stiff tonight! Of course, I did convince The Big Guy we needed to watch a girly movie on the Hallmark Channel before I fell asleep. Seems he sat through the whole thing before he realized I'd faded and he could have changed the channel!!

Hope the bunny treated you all well and you had a great day!

--------

So, now you're faced with a houseful of chocolate. Here's a few words of chocolate wisdom.


**I have a theory that chocolate slows down the aging process. it may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?

The 12-Step Chocolate Program : Never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate!
(Terry Moore - Chocolate Club)

**All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
Lucy Van Pelt (Peanuts)

A chocolate in the mouth is worth two on the plate!

**Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate!

A little too much chocolate is just about right!

**Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then, just eat one of the pieces!

Simply put, everyone has a price. Mine is chocolate.

--------

Want to read some chocolate fiction?

Try these two quick reads:

Dying for Chocolate by Diane Mott Davidson

or

The Chocolate Puppy Puzzle by Joanna Carl

Okay, time to hit the sack and dream of all that candy and such. Then , I'll be ready to rejoin the crafting world tomorrow.

No comments: