Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Etsy Shops and a Craft It Forward Recap

Tonight I thought I'd share some items I've found in a few new Etsy shops. These range from some interesting photographs, beautiful handpainted iced tea glasses, lawn ornaments and some very dainty crocheted bears. To see more from each of these shops, just click on the photos and you'll be mysteriously transported to the artist's new shop over at Etsy. Please pay these folks a visit. They're new to the Etsy world and eagerly awaiting visitors.



-------
Craft It Forward Recap :

I was surprised (and a bit disappointed) to find so few takers on the Craft It Forward giveaway I announced in yesterday's post. Maybe some of you just didn't get a chance to stop in and read last night so I'll recap here for all those who missed it.

I'm participating in a Craft It Forward project at the suggestion of Audrey over at
http://audreyscountry crafts.blogspot.com. It's not really a contest. You just need to sign up to get a free gift.

Here are the rules: The first five people to respond to this will get something handmade by me. (So far, only one person has signed up, so if you are among the first four today, You've got a free gift coming to you!)

There are a few disclaimers:
* I get to choose what you get and I make no guarantee that you will like what I make. (but I hope you will!)
*What I create will be just for you.
*You'll receive it this year (2009).
*You have no clue what it's going to be. It could be ANYTHING handmade ! (At this point, I haven't even thought about what yhou will get!)

IN RETURN, all you need to do is post this text into your blog and make 5 things for 5 people.

Respond in the comments section ... first 4 people signing in today win! Please leave a way in the comments for me to contact you for your address once you have posted about the "Craft It Forward" and offered prizes. Also, it would be helpful to now what your favorite color is.

Remember, it's a FREE gift!!!!

No comments: