Monday, April 13, 2009

Craft it Forward - Win a prize!!

My friend, Audrey, over at http://audreyscountry crafts.blogspot.com, has encouraged our fellow crafty bloggers to participate in a "Craft it Forward" movement. It's more of a game than a contest. but you still win prizes.

Here are the rules to winning:

The first five people to respond to this will get something handmade by me. There are some restrictions though:

* I make no guarantee that you wil like what I make.
*What I create will be just for you.
*You'll receive it this year (2009).
*You have no clue what it's going to be. It could be ANYTHING handmade !

IN RETURN, all you need to do is post this text into your blog and make 5 things for 5 people.

Respond in the comments section ... first 5 people win!

Please leave a way in the comments for me to contact you for your address once you have posted about the "Craft it Forward" and offered prizes. Also, it would be helpful to now what your favorite color is.

2 comments:

The Retired One said...

Wow! I am FIRST????
Incredible.
My favorite color is red.
My house colors are more in the fall theme (we live in a log home) so if it is for the home, forest colors and leaf theme is the name of the game.
This will be fun!!

The Retirement Chronicles

Ramblin Mama said...

So far, you're the only one to sign up for the giveaway. Does that mean I need to give you all five gifts? (LOL) I think I will allow more time for others to catch on. I guess a lot of folks are still in a chocolate stupor!