Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rush, Rush

Sorry, not much time to chat tonight. We've got houseguests and it's been a very busy evening. They're here getting the last of their youngin's set to start college next week. (Yes, they're starting in July! It's an odd schedule.) They spent most of the afternoon at the admissions office getting all the paperwork straight and checking out his housing.

Of course, I haven't gotten any work done today. I can't really blame my guests as they were out all afternoon. I MUST do some constructive work tomorrow. I have items to list but need to take photos and such before I can do that. I have products to finish and gifts to make by the weekend. My head is full of ideas but my hands haven't been too busy. I've got to work on coordinating those efforts tomorrow.

I did manage to draft my Working the Shows Wednesday post for tomorrow so be sure to stop in and see the really interesting work of a sculptor I met this weekend.

Well, someone wants to get to sleep in this room now, so I need to sign off. You know how it is when you've got a full house at times like this.

See y'all tomorrow.

No comments: