Thursday, January 21, 2010

A little shameless self-promotion for Valentine's Day!

Roses, flowers, chocolate, a little romance -- what do you want for Valentine's Day?

Maybe now's the time to place a few good solid hints. (Of course, if your man is like mine, a hint won't cut it. You'll have to be more obvious than that!!)

I consider myself lucky if he manages to bring me a bag of candy hearts that say what he'd never think to say out loud. A card would be a total shocker!!

----------

Speaking of CANDY HEARTS....
O.K., that was just a way of easing you into a little shameless self-promotion for my online shop, Splashin. I've got some really cute lovies for the little ones.

I played with the candy heart concept for some onesie for the very young. These were fun to create.Since they seemed a little saccharine-sweet for the bigger kids, I worked some cuddly animals into the hearts and flowers theme.



Now, I'll admit these seem pretty good for the girls but they don't say "I love my little boy!" Hearts, flowers and lace just don't translate well into B-O-Y !!

I do have things boys love - like hamsters, trucks, cars and tools. So if you're in the market for a little outfit to tell the little ones in your life how much they're loved stop on in and take a look around.

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

These are adorable!!!



Have a wonderful weekend!


http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Purchasing memory cards is such a chore... You have to search online for prices, sort through which ones are genuine, around a bunch of shops,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then constantly pray that the price doesn't fall in the next month or so.

I've been done in by some ridiculous price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD for my R4 gaming flash card at what apparently was a steal, only to later see that it had dropped five bucks in a week's time.

(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i[/url] PostNet)