Friday, January 1, 2010

A few more splashes of paint --

Just a few of those things that kept me busy these past couple of weeks...

Most of these were gifts for members of the family. Copies of some may make it into my etsy shop, but not all. (A lot of my shop merchandise is inspired by items madefor or requested by family members.)












Some of these sets were based on tops I already carried for the shop but I designed matching bottoms to go with them for the purposes of the gifts.


I gave quite a few sets of potholders out this year, too! Some were accompanied by copies of the family cookbook. (That was a gift I first put together two Christmases ago but some newer members of the family received their first copy this year.) Most included some cookie recipe cards.



















Then, there were a few special requests:




















And that's what I've been up to !!!

No comments: