It still amazes me that folks who were total strangers before reading my blog actually show interest in what I have to say and keep coming back for more!!
Okay, now there are rules to receiveing award.
In order to accept and keep the award, you must list 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people whose blogs you think are interesting and "Kreativ" and let them know they've also won the award! You can then copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard to let everybody know that you, too, are Kreativ.
1. My Spouse - He's a sweet guy, not overly demanding, and physically, emotionally and financially supportive. best of all - he loves me "just the way I am!"
2. My family, both inlaws and "outlaws", and friends ("friends" are the family we choose for ourselves!)
3. Snuggling up with a good book - I mean complete with a cozy afghan and a tasty beverage to accompany that riveting tale!
4. Cooking and trying new recipes
5. Designing and creating - especially children's items, no matter whether I'm working with paints, fabric, paper or whatever;
6. Festivals and outdoor "events" - I love spending my weekends perched in my bag chair, enjoying good music and entertainment, fun foods and the general hub-bub of such events. We try to get to as many of these as possible.
7. BBQ - I mean true wood-smoked, slow cooked BBQ. Hubby and I are certified BBQ judges for a reaon. We get to try the "best of the best" when judging. (Events ususally include a pretty good festival, too!)
Now, I'm passing this award on to:
Kitty at http://kittywrinkle.blogspot.com/
Elsie at http://namaste-elsiee.blogspot.com/
Angela at http://picklesonpizza.blogspot.com/
Erin at http://erinbowe.blogspot.com/
Okay, gang, let's see what y'all love ! ! ! (That award is going to look real sweet on your sidebar.)
See y'all a little later with my consignment advice!