Friday, May 13, 2011

Yea!! Blogger's back!! I missed all of you.

That's the longest I've ever experienced problems with this site in over three years. Luckily, it looks like they've finally been able to restore all missing posts. Unfortunately, comments seem to have been lost.

Did y'all get tired of looking at pics of my Honey on yesterday's post? Hope not, 'cuz today's his birthday so I 'm showing him off again. I promise, no more pics of him this week! (Maybe not even this month - inless he does something really ridiculous and I actually catch him with the camera!)
It's a good thing they found my post from yesterday where I told you how great he was. I had written that one straight from the heart with no notes or drafts so once it disappeared, it was gone. I probably could have redone something to the same effect but, then today, I wasn't as happy with him. Anything I wrote earlier tonight wouldn't have been "sweet."

Now, hours later, he's redeemed himself and I might have been able to write something nice again. For the moment though, I'll just say "Happy B-Day, Big Guy!"

Well, I had other ideas
for this post today but it took so long to get the site back up and running, I don't have it in me anymore tonight. I'll just get that act together for tomorrow's post.

Hope y'all have a great weekend planned. Have fun!!!

P.S.
(I'm not sure about the site yet! The font sizing isn't working right. Thanks to all of you new Followers who have signed up this week. Welcome Aboard.

No comments: