Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just for Today...

The past week hasn't been one of my best and I've had a lot on my mind, but someone took a moment this morning to make a small gesture that simply made my day and put me in a whole better mood. So,Just for Today....

-- smile at a stranger.
-- drop a coin where a child can find it.
-- tell someone you're thinking of them.
-- learn something new, then teach it to someone.
-- hug a loved one.
-- don't hold a grudge.
-- don't be afraid to say "I'm sorry."
-- look a child in the eye and tell them how great they are.
-- make a promise and keep it.
-- call someone, for no other reason than to just say "Hi."
-- show kindness to someone.
-- stand up for what you believe in.
-- smell the rain, feel the breeze, listen to the wind.
-- use all your senses to their fullest.
-- cherish all your TODAYS.

-- Author Unknown

Go out and have a good day!

No comments: