Friday, October 22, 2010

And the winners are...

I've been giving stuff away, lately!!

In the midst of a busy weekend, I'm just taking a few moments to announce some lucky winners!!

I've recently participated in two fairly sizable give-sway promotions - Blogmania in September and the Autumn Harvest Extravaganza just last week.

Jennifer of the Me and I Corner blog won my Hungry Kitty apron as part of the Blogmania give-away. (If you like the apron, it is still available in my shop, Splashin.) Your apron is on it's way, Jennifer. I hope you enjoy it.

* By the way, Jennifer is an avid reader of romance novels and her blog is a treasure trove of book reviews. Beware, some are quite adult-oriented!

Most recently (last week), Charlene of North Carolina was the lucky winner of my crocheted Halloween Trio simply by taking part in the Autumn Harvest Extravaganza over at The Nuthouse. Charlene is looking forward to giving these soft, safe and cuddly toys to her little boy. they should arrive in North Carolina by the beginning of the week, Charlene.

Stay tuned for announcements of upcoming give-aways featuring some of my products. everyone has a chance in these promotions.

In the meantime, you're always welcome to stop by at Splashin to see what's new in my shop.

2 comments:

Charlene Canfield said...

I wanted you to know I got these yesterday! I love them!!!! I can't wait to see the Turkey you are working on! Thank you so much!
Charlene

Ramblin Mama said...

So glad you like them!!