Wednesday, March 14, 2012

See that cloud over there?

MARCHPHOTOADAY

I've joined the Marchphotoaday Challenge along with Mama Tink and some other bloggers. Basically, every participant posts a picture of a specific subject for each day of the month.

Today's subject is "clouds":


I'd love to have something really interesting to say about this shot.
I believe it was somewhere over Lancaster, PA in August. Can't say
why I took it though. Guess it was just pretty to me at the moment.
I tend to take a lot of pics of pretty skies and cloud formations.
It's just one of my quirks.

Did you ever stare into the sky and picture playing in the clouds? Or, is that just me? I think about just bouncing along like a trampoline but landing on those big piles of fluff. Just kind of flopping and rolling. In my mind, it looks like such fun!

"A pessimist sees only the dark side of the clouds,
and mopes; a philosopher sees both sides, and shrugs;
an optimist doesn't see the clouds at all - he's walking on them. "
~Leonard Louis Levinson


Go ahead. Think about it!



Here's the list if you'd like to play along with the March Photo Challenge, too.

No comments: