Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tune in tomorrow...

Remember, gang, tomorrow is the big day for my article about Eva and her bears. Here's a sneak pic of just one of her little guys. Isn't he cute?

The feature runs a little long and I debated about making a 2-parter or just running it straight through. I went with the latter for continuity's sake. The write-up is all finished and the pics are lined up so tomorrow's post is easy for me.

I'm having trouble with motivation today. It's snowing out which is an automatic downer for me. Add to that, I'm fighting a cold. I'd like to just hibernate with a good book but can't bring myself go with that flow. I've been tied to the computer for today's "necessary" activities. Found a saying I love: "A clean house is a sign of a broken computer!"

Maybe I'll be inspired with a better message later this evening after doing a little shoveling.

Stay warm, all !!

No comments: