Monday, August 1, 2011

While I was away ...

Life, here in Blogland and Etsy-ville, went on while I was Post-Free.

Most exciting (to me, anyway) was that I won the beautiful chainmaille earrings given away by Jessica over at The Chickadee Tree. They were waiting for me when I got home. Thank you, Jessica. I LOVE them!! I've worn them several times in the last few days and had numerous comments on them. (Yes, I gave out a few cards at a family party yesterday.)

And then there were the treasuries over at Etsy.


I may not have been around but my work was getting around. Though the mention is a little late, you may still want to check these collections out for some special gift ideas (or maybe just something for yourself).



On July 15, Alorasadorables featured my Baseball Playing Fish Set in a treasury called I'm Sew Into You a collection of fantastic toddler clothing.





When I got back the other day and got busy filling orders and updating the shop, I decided to go ahead and list some Halloween items. I know it seemed like I was rushing things a bit but a lot of folks are already featuring Christmas items!!

Almost immediately, Betsytkd curated a treasury she named Spooky which featured my Halloween Dog Onesie and on that same day (July 29), Teresa Heffernan included my Crocheted Halloween Trio in a treasury she called A Collection of Pumpkins!! I guess folks really are ready for Halloween ideas!!






Tonight
, Bearly Here featured my I Speak Cookie Apron in a treasury called Speak Much?


I want to thank all these folks for helping promote my items in their treasuries. Every little mention is appreciated. I hope you'll take time to check out these treasuries and the many fine shops each features.

Oh yeah, while you're looking, take a moment to check out the shops of Alora's Adorables featuring vintage and antique textiles, quilts and more and Teresa's Heffernan's Crafts where she sells handmade soaps and hand crocheted and scented hot pads.


Well, I've got a lot of new merchandise that I've been working on and I hope to get them all photographed in the next day or two so I can begin listing them in the shop.

Please stop in and see what's new over at Splashin. I'll leave a light on for you.

No comments: