Thursday, April 8, 2010

I won! I won!

Check out this beautiful bag I recently won from Olive Street Studio. Isn't it terrific?!?
You, too, can have one. Jennifer still has one listed in her shop, check it out for yourself here.

While you're there, look around at all the other wonderful items Jennifer and her mom offer in their Olive Street Studio shop. (Jennifer has a couple of other Etsy shops, too.) I absolutely adore the chenille quilts (these are their signature items) but they also feature flannel quilts, chenille toys in the form of pandas and bears, stuffed dogs, burp cloths, onesies, bibs and more. Of course, there is a nice selection of tote bags, too.

Need a good read? Jennifer also finds time to blog. She talks about a bit of everything - ranging from her shop and new products, to funny things her little one says and does, to more serious issues in life. Check out what she has to say here.

Thanks, Jennifer.

***Not only did I win, but the Baltimore Orioles (my team, such as it is) FINALLY won a game!!! Yea!!!

Now, if only they can win their home opener tomorrow night!!

1 comment:

OliveStreetStudio said...

Thank you so much for the great post!! I so hope you enjoy your new bag...and my baseball team is the Mets...so I know all about sports heartbreak. :-)