Thursday, May 20, 2010

Finally home!!!

We're back. Safe and sound but really tired after two days of driving!! We made Toledo last night after 13 hours on the road and finally pulled in the driveway after 10 more hours today.

Just got in, sorted through mail, spent a half hour on the phone with Verizon fooling with this danged internet connection again before being able to sort out literally hundreds of emails in our various accounts (It will take days to read them all!), check out my Facebook pages, the shop and a few more essentials. Whew!! I'm now really tired.

I did have posts planned for each day I was gone but the internet problems kicked in the last morning I was home and I wasn't able to do the final preps on all of them so there were a lot of blanks. (Seems I learn something new about pre-posting every trip!) Dawn did her best to fix what she could for me and post some of them. I'll make a blogger out of her yet!!

I'll have something fresh to post in the moring when i feel a lot fresher. I've really missed chatting with all of you. Can't wait to catch up with all of your postings, too, but not tonight!

No comments: