Monday, November 30, 2009

Just saying "Hi!"

Hi, all !

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days. No crises or any other earth shattering events, just holiday activities messing up my routine. What can I say? We had four very busy days, a few "rush" orders came in and needed my full attention and exhaustion kicked in each evening. I normally post in the late evening or wee hours of the morning and by the time those hours rolled around, I've been sound asleep. I'll try to do better from here on in.

I hope everybody had a terrific turkey day and a wonderful weekend with friends and family. We did. For those of you "in the biz," I hope sales took a giant leap and you are busy producing and shipping. (Mine really haven't.)

I'm caught in a time crunch at the moment but plan to get back to do a regular full post in a few hours. Till then, keep on keeping on!

No comments: