Thursday, May 14, 2009

No motivation ...

Today was one of those days where I really had trouble getting motivated. I did what was "necessary" but just couldn't get in a creative or productive mood.

Instead, I played on the computer - "doing research" (if anyone asks.) In real terms , I was browsing other blogs, reading opinion sites, checking in on some forums I haven't visited in a while, etc. If I really stretch the concept, I can insist I was "working" since I did make a few notes as to interesting topics, good ideas or concepts to explore at a later time. Even armed with those notes and my book of blog ideas and notes, I'm still drawing a blank here tonight. So this is going to be a quickie.

---------------

In my internet wanderings, I did find a couple of new terms I plan to work into my vocabulary:

One I thought was great was a note about someone actually naming their craft room. She said it was so full of UFOs that she had begun calling it the "Procrastination Station." I really liked that one.

Another poor soul described her day as having been "craptastic." What a great word! It fits so many situations. I can't wait to use that one on my friends and family!

---------------

Quite a few folks provide an inspiring Quote of the Day. I like that idea so let's give it a shot here:

"People may not remember what you did or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel." -- from Finding Nemo


So, with that thought in mind, y'all go out there and treat somebody kindly tonight. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

readingsully2 said...

Love that quote and it is so true.:)