Monday, September 20, 2010

New stuff for Fall and Halloween!!

It's Fall!!

That means it's time for pumpkins, candy corn, ghosts, witches, black cats, bats and trick or treat!!!

I've been busy adding Halloween items to my etsy shop, Splashin. (That's why I haven't been able to stop by and post much this week. I'm also in the throes of Fall housecleaning. Now, there's a drag on one's time!!)

I just wanted to show you what I've been up to:

This baby hat is straight out of my personal pumpkin patch.









And don't you just love candy corn? Who can resist it?


Little ones don't need hats? Then how about a completely safe, squeezable (and machine washable) Halloween toy. There's absolutely nothing here to break or pull off, making them safe for even the tiniest baby.
Of course, there are Halloween onesies there for the little ones, too.


















Maybe you just want something to show off the pretty Autumn colors. This angel both hangs or sits, so she is equally at home hanging on your door or wall as she is just sitting on a bookshelf.









I've got so much more to add this week, so please stop by the shop and see what's new.

No comments: