Thursday, August 27, 2009

So, what's new??

Earlier this week I saw the train a'comin, the Christmas train that is, and it's heading this way an enormous rate of speed!!! I panicked and began listing some holiday merchandise in my shop.

Okay, I did have to ease myself into the holiday mood, so I started with a Fall item.
This darling little angel featuring brightly colored silk leaves on her skirt and wings, has that cozy "down-home" style and looks adorable anywhere you hang her. I originally designed her with my Mother-in-Law and my elderly aunts in mind. They all live in apartments in senior housing complexes and she hangs beautifully on their hallway doors. (Also, gives me a fair amount of free publicity as they all love to brag!!)




With that little push, I began moving on into the Christmas season with the addition of these listings. I have lots more to get listed and hope to add some each week now. So, please check in on the shop often. Who knows? You just might find the perfect gift there for someone you love.

















I've also added some new general merchandise, too. Maybe I'll show them here in a few days.




Want to see any of these in detail? Simply click on the picture.















No comments: