Yesterday, we were out running errands and despite a shower and clean clothes, I swear I smelled of chocolate!!! I thought now would be a good time to remind y'all of the rules about Easter candy. (Yep, there ARE rules !!!)
Rules of Chocolate Easter Eggs
- If you get melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.
- Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.
- Diet tip: Eat an Easter egg before each meal.
It'll take the edge off your appetite, and that way you'll eat less.
- If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?
- If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.
- Money talks. Chocolate sings.
- Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.
- The problem: How to get two pounds of chocolate eggs home from the store in a hot car.
The solution: Eat the eggs in the car park.
- Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous?
Because no one wants to quit.